Pages


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Friend Who Cares




Let me be the rock to lean on



Hands to help you walk the path



Remove traces of confusion



You are in my heart.







When the morning sun rises,



I will be your humming bird



To eliminate your distress



You are in my mind.







Your sad eyes filled with tears



Let me wipe it with caring stares



And we'll look on the sunset together



You don't need to go farther.









When you feel everything is falling



let me raise you with my spirit



When pain resides in your heart



I will kiss it away with love.







When everyone is against you



I will stay and be your shield



Lift you up, be with you



I am your friend.







You are born in my heart



I will not disgrace your trust



Let me warm you with my love



Truly a friend, one who cares.


0 comments:

Post a Comment